Love movies and television? Want to immerse yourself in hundreds of film & TV scripts while working with cutting edge technology? Then we have a great internship for you!
We’re looking for interns who will help us deep dive into the scripts we receive from top studios. We need your help to make sure the scripts are written in proper screenplay format before they’re analyzed.
- Unpaid. Available for school credit. 10 hrs/week. Flexible hours. Remote.
- Local applicants are welcome to come into the office, but not required. Non-local & international applicants are welcome to apply as well.
- Internship session duration (approximate): Fall (end of August/beginning of September to mid-December); Spring (beginning of January to mid May); Summer (beginning of June to mid-August).
You’ll work on famous scripts, like recent Oscar winners, as well as newly written screenplays that are under consideration by movie studios. This is a great opportunity for students to gain insights on technology’s impact on the film industry as well as to learn and improve their screenwriting abilities.
Bonus: You’ll work with top data scientists and local entrepreneurs that build software to support the entertainment industry.
- Ensure each script is formatted to specification.
- Note: This is not a content editing internship.
- Interest in media/entertainment industry
- Basic understanding of script format & screenwriting rules
- Working knowledge of script formatting software (WriterDuet/Final Draft/Celtx/Fade In, etc.)
- Attention to detail
- Good communication & responsiveness to feedback
- Time management and adherence to project deadlines
- WriterDuet familiarity
- Radio-TV-Film Major/Minor or experience with writing/reviewing screenplays