Director of Consumer Insights
Have you worked for a studio, network, or marketing research company and have a deep understanding of audience data? Do you love a good audience affinity matrix? Is consumer insights research your favorite topic? Do you love spinning data into great stories that you present to clients? Do you enjoy building your research into client-facing reports?
StoryFit is the world’s leader in machine learning and AI for the Media and Entertainment Industry. If you’re someone who can’t wait to binge the latest TV series or catch the latest movie release and is knowledgeable in understanding and identifying their audiences -- this is the job for you! We’re looking for an exceptional consumer insights expert to help our studio clients better connect their stories to consumers.
StoryFit's Director of Consumer Insights will organize and integrate the data results from StoryFit analytics and oversee its organization and presentation to clients. This requires expert knowledge on consumer demographics, preferences, needs, and buying habits.
We’re Looking For someone who can:
- Develop story, marketing, and positioning strategies
- Analyze data on audiences, story, and market conditions and deliver actionable insights
- Measure the effectiveness of comp marketing programs and strategies
- Identify and incorporate appropriate third party marketing data sources and create cohesive narratives across findings
- Convert complex data and findings into understandable tables, graphs, and written reports
- Prepare reports and present results to clients and management
- Collect effective feedback from clients to improve the quality of our products and services
- Manage team of analysts.
- Lead report and materials creation, including analysis of research results and contextual interpretation of results
- Analysis of quantitative and qualitative research
- A strong communicator, both written and verbal; who can use data to find and tell a story
Ideal Candidate Will:
- Have at least 5+ years of experience in entertainment quantitative and qualitative market research and have a passion for movies and TV
- Have a bachelor’s degree or higher in the social sciences, economics, business, marketing, or statistics, or related disciplines
- Have strong project management with the ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment of tight deadlines and be adept at managing multiple priorities
- Be skilled with extracting insights from raw data and visually bring those insights to life in creative ways.
- Be a creative thinker and a proactive problem solver
- Proficient in Excel, Google Sheets, and Keynote
- Studio experience is a plus