Are you a Python developer that would like to work part-time while helping Hollywood create binge-worthy content? StoryFit is the world’s leading platform for machine reading of books, movie and TV scripts. We’re looking for an exceptional developer to build and maintain our existing software, contribute to the development of new products, and assist our data scientists with building research tools for studios.
This is a unique opportunity to join a dynamic group of creative and professional individuals destined to change the face of the entertainment industry. We are a lean startup team combining the disciplines of data science and media expertise in the tech-savvy community of Austin, Texas.
If you enjoy peering into the future and shaping its outcome, then you’re just who we’re looking for. (Preference is given to Austin-based candidates but the position can be Remote.)
- Develop and maintain existing software to meet the changing needs of our users
- Build high-impact features using Python, SQL, and Pandas
- Create powerful data visualizations
- Collaborate with other internal departments to ensure features are documented and tested
- Proficiency in Python, SQL, Pandas, & Data Visualization - Intermediate Level
- Experience with Periscope/Sisense a bonus
- Ability to work well with a team
- Required work authorization for the United States